August 24, 2008

Tina Dee Books

.






From Tina:


My first book is nearly complete. In a couple of weeks I'll revise and send it to my freelance editor.


I'll let you know when I've found a publishing home and have a release date for A Home for the Heart.


In the meantime, whet your whistle on this snippet from my book:


A HOME FOR THE HEART
Book One of The Butterfield Trails Series


Lara Bowman questions her destiny when she returns to her father's ranch - her hopes are
dashed and her dreams slip away as she faces her greatest loss.

Cole Branston worked hard. He dreamed of the day he would have his own ranch. His dream
came true, but not the way he had planned.



Can Lara trust her heart to a man who has already deceived her, and now owns all that should rightfully have been hers? Can she trust his God, who has taken away all she once held dear? The love of family, the sense of belonging, the security of home - all she ever wanted, but everything she lost.

2 comments:

LTriboulet said...

Tina,
I'm so excited for you and this book. It sounds great and I can't wait to read it!
Laurie Triboulet

Linnette R Mullin said...

Ooooh! I want to read this!