October 03, 2009

Adieu by Deeanne Gist

.

Bustles and Spurs is a great site and I’ve had a wonderful time as a contributing columnist, but I’m going to have to step aside for a while. My schedule has become unwieldy and the only way I know how to manage it is to go back to the basics:


Sit-backend-in-chair-and-write. Period.


If I do that, I’m thinking that sometime in 2011, I just might get caught up.


I will be back to visit and to see what you are all up to and to cheer you on.


Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the inaugural website. It has been a blessing and a privilege.


Hugs, Dee 


Editor's note: 

Deeanne's pages will remain on Bustles & Spurs, as well as her links. Please do visit her, subscribe to her newsletter if you haven't already, and watch your favorite store shelves for more great books from Deeanne. She'll guest blog from time to time as her schedule permits or whenever she has something she'd like to share with us. We love you, Deeanne. Write us some great stories!


Until then, please visit Deeanne's blog often to keep up on her latest news: 
.

5 comments:

brendalottakamaggiebrendan said...

Dee, I certainly understand and you will be missed! I've had to cut back on some choir performances because it cuts into my time. I'll be looking forward to your next book, though!

Karen Witemeyer said...

We'll miss you, Dee. I always looked forward to one of your posts. I wish you all the best and look forward to your next great read!

Deeanne Gist said...

Thanks, girls. Like our editor says, I'll still be around, just not on at a consistent date each month.

Hugs to all! Dee

Linda Fulkerson said...

I just finished reading Measure of a Lady and loved it! Deeanne, in one book you moved onto my list of favorite authors!

Molly Noble Bull said...

You come back soon now, Dee. Hear?
Love,
Molly
www.mollynoblebull.com