June 25, 2010

CONTEST: Anna Finch and the Hired Gun by Kathleen Y’Barbo

by Kathleen Y'Barbo

To kick off the release of my new book Anna Finch and the Hired Gun, I’ve put together a basket of goodies including signed copies of Anna Finch and The Confidential Life of Eugenia Cooper to offer as a prize to one lucky Facebook fan or Twitter follower! 
 
Simply comment on a Facebook fan* post or direct message me in response to one of my Tweets between 6/16/2010 and 7/19/2010 and you’ll be entered to win!

Not following me on Twitter or a part of my fan page on Facebook? Click here to interact with me on Facebook or Twitter. Contest ends 7/19/2010, so enter now!
Author Giveaway


*Please note: This contest is for interactions on my Twitter page and Facebook Fan page only. If you have “friended” me on Facebook but not “liked” my fan page, you’ll need to join the fan page and interact with a post there to be entered in the contest.

2 comments:

Molly Noble Bull said...

I would love to have a copy of your new book.
Love,
Molly

Andrea Kuhn Boeshaar said...

I'd love a copy. I enjoy Kathleen's books so much!