October 04, 2012

TWICE A BRIDE



TWICE A BRIDE
Now Available!

by Mona Hodgson

It's time to celebrate! After twenty years of dreaming of being a published novelist, I've had four Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek novels published in three years!


Twice a Bride, released October 2nd, is the fourth and final story in my debut series. The Sinclair sisters stories are set in the late 1890s, when the mines attracted tens of thousands of gold miners to the stunning countryside nestled on the southwest slopes of majestic Pikes Peak. 

Readers met Kat and Nell Sinclair, the two middle sisters, in Two Brides Too Many and Ida Sinclair, the eldest sister, in Too Rich for a Bride. In The Bride Wore Blue, the baby sister, Vivian Sinclair arrived in Cripple Creek with a secret.

Now, in Twice a Bride, it's time for a family reunion as Mr. Harlan Sinclair makes his way back to his four daughters and their families.


Love lost doesn't mean love lost forever!
Can unexpected romance deliver a second chance for two deserving widows?

Hear my cry, O God;
Attend unto my prayer,
From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee,
when my heart is overwhelmed:
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 61:1–2

Full of resolve, young widow Willow Peterson decides to pursue her dreams to be an artist as she settles into a new life in the growing mountain town of Cripple Creek. When she lands a job working as a portrait painter with handsome entrepreneur and photographer Trenton Van Der Veer, the road before Willow seems to be taking a better-than-anticipated turn.

With questions tugging at several hearts in town, including the Sinclair Sisters’ beloved Miss Hattie, change is traveling down the tracks as several unexpected visitors make their way out West. Will the new arrivals threaten the deep family bonds of the Sinclair sisters and the roots of love that are just taking hold for Willow?

Filled with the resonating questions that all women face, this romance awakens hope against grief, love against loss, and dreams against life’s unexpected turns.


See The Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek Series Book Trailer and Read a Chapter One Excerpt from Twice a Bride here. http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/catalog.php?work=212055


Ready to purchase Twice a Bride?

I so appreciate your interest in my historical fiction with WaterBrook Multnomah.

Comment on this post to enter the Twice a Bride Release Week drawing for an autographed copy of Twice a Bride!

Happy Reading!

Mona

MONA HODGSON is the author of 32 books, including Two Brides Too Many, Too Rich for a Bride, The Bride Wore Blue, and Twice a Bride—all four books in The Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek Series (WaterBrook Multnomah). You can learn more about Mona and her books at www.monahodgson.com, follow her on Hindsight by Mona Hodgson at http://monahodgson.wordpress.com, and connect with her on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/Author.Mona.

31 comments:

Amy Campbell said...

Congratulations, Mona on your new release! I'm so excited for you!
Campbellamyd at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Love your books! jlscott49 at roadrunner dot com

Johnda S said...

Congratulations! Love your books! jlscott49 at roadrunner dot com

Mona Hodgson said...

Thanks, Amy! Thanks, Johnda. I appreciate your enthusiasm for the Sinclair Sisters. Can't wait for you to meet the Saint Charles Quilting Circle in February. :)

Amanda M said...

I have enjoyed the books that I've read so far - can't wait to read Twice a Bride, then your new series when it comes out! :)

admurphy(dot)musician(at)gmail(dot)com

Mona Hodgson said...

Hi Amanda,
I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying the Sinclair Sisters stories. Anxious for you to read this fourth one.
How sweet that you're already looking forward to the new series. Me too. :)
Happy Reading!
Mona

Abbi Hart said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about the Sinclair family, Miss Hattie, and Willow! I actually have read Twice A Bride already (I think it's my fav!) but it was an ARC ebook copy so I would love to display the actual book on my shelf with the other 3! Congrats on getting four books published!
gatorade635(at)gmail(dot)com

Veronica Sternberg said...

This sounds like a great book!

shopgirl152nykiki@yahoo.com

Mona Hodgson said...

Hi, Abbi!
What a sweet fan you are. Can't wait for you to meet our new cast of characters in the next series.
BLessings!
Mona

Mona Hodgson said...

Hi, Veronica!
THanks for joining me here. I appreciate your interest in my Sinclair SIsters books.
Happy Reading!
Mona

Wendy Newcomb said...

I love the cover, the book sounds great and I would really like to own this one. Thank you for hosting this giveaway.

wfnren(at)aol(dot)com

Sarah said...

Enter me!!
Sarah Richmond
sarahrichmond.12@gmail.com

Melody said...

I can't wait to eventually get my hands on the whole series but one will be a great start!

missionwife@hotmail.com

Angie Adair said...

I just love Mona's books..Would love to win this one! Angie in Illinois

Mona Hodgson said...

Hi Wendy,
I'm with you...I love the cover. All four are fabulous, but I think TWICE A BRIDE has my favorite cover. Kelly Howard, the cover artist,is the featured guest on my Hindsight blog on Friday, October 12th. www.monahodgson.wordpress.com
Blessings!
Mona

Mona Hodgson said...

Hi Sarah,
You're entered! I appreciate your interest in my Sinclair Sisters novels.
Happy reading!
Mona

Mona Hodgson said...

Hi Melody!
THanks for joining me here. I'm anxious for you to meet my Sinclair Sisters.
Happy Reading!
Mona

Mona Hodgson said...

Hi Angie,
What a sweet fan you are! I'm thrilled that you're enjoying the Sinclair Sisters, and I'm already excited for you to meet my Saint Charles Quilting Circle in the next series. :)
BLessings,
Mona

Lisa R said...

Loved the first 3, re-reading them in preparation for the 4th! <3

Lane Hill House said...

So happy for you, and...

ALL OF US to be the recipients!!!
Kathleen ~ Missouri
lanehillhouse[at]centurylink[dot]net

Mona Hodgson said...

Hi Lisa! I so appreciate your enthusiasm for my Sinclair Sister books, and how fun that you're rereading the first three in prep for the 4th.
Happy Reading!
Mona

Mona Hodgson said...

Hi Kathleen!
Thanks for joining me here.
Blessings!
Mona

Jes said...

Realizing your dream of becoming a published author is certainly something to celebrate!! Four novels published in 3 years - congratulations! :)

Jes
jswaks at gmail dot com

Mona Hodgson said...

Hi Jes! Thanks so much for reading the post, and for celebrating with me. Blessings, Mona

Mona Hodgson said...

Hi Jes,
Thanks so much for reading the post, and for celebrating with me. Blessings! Mona

Mona Hodgson said...

Thanks, Jes. Blessings, ona

Mona Hodgson said...

Thanks for celebrating with me, Jes. Blessings! Mona

Mona Hodgson said...

THanks for celebrating with me, Jes. Blessings! Mona

Mona Hodgson said...

Thanks for celebrating with me, Jes. Blessings! Mona

lastnerve said...

I'm not sure if the contest is over but I'll try to enter anyway. This book looks amazing and I can't wait to read it.

Val Pearson
lastnerve2000 at gmail dot com

Mona Hodgson said...

Thanks so much for celebrating with me, Jess. Blessings! MOna