March 04, 2013

The Quilted Heart ~ New Romance Series Debuts This Month!



By Mona Hodgson



Was I sad to see The Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek Series end? Yes, for awhile, I was. I tend to grow attachments to series characters, both as a reader and as a writer.


Did I have any trouble leaving my Cripple Creek cast of characters behind to embrace new ones? Yes, I did. Then I revisited St. Charles, Missouri on a research trip for my next series, The Quilted Heart. That's when the women from Elsa Brantenberg Quilting Circle came to life. The farm. The river. The post Civil War struggles families faced. Finding love in the midst of loss.


Dandelions on the Wind is the first of three novellas, releasing this spring as exclusive eBooks 




A broken soldier. A nearly-blind abandoned bride.


Will love bind their hearts together, or will stubborn pride unravel the family they both love?


“In Dandelions on the Wind, Mona Hodgson weaves a tale of broken promises, wounded hearts...and the power of forgiveness–a heartwarming reminder that we walk by faith, not by sight. Maren is a heroine you’ll cheer for!”
—Carol Cox, author of Love in Disguise and Trouble in Store



I have embarked on another adventure! Join me, won't you? 




My sister, Linda, made Civil War era quilt squares for a fun February giveaway. Find out more about it and enter to win a quilt square!


1 comment:

Mona Hodgson said...

Happy Monday, all! I wrote this post for an early release and forgot to change it, SO the 1st quilt square giveway has ended, but there are at least two more on their way. Make sure to stay tuned to my Hindsight blog for details. http://monahodgson.wordpress.com.
Blessings! Mona